Friday, June 24, 2011

Parties, Parties, Parties

This week has been a big week for parties (as can be seen in This Week At Macquarie - follow the link somewhere over there on the right ---->). First up we had Louise's 30th on Saturday, where we dressed up as one of our favourite characters... I made a rather ridiculous looking Hagar the Horrible.

Then on Tuesday were the Midwinter celebrations, which I happened to be on duty for so I missed some of the fun of the day. However that meant that I could rest up for the evening to follow. I was able to get the time to do the swim and here's a nice little video of us running around in the cold (if it uploads properly). Unfortunately I missed the haggis tossing and the tug of war.



Photo courtesy of John O. As you can see, I'm in fine shape these days...
The evening followed with a wonderful meal prepared by chef Danny and evening entertainment. A thoroughly great night was had by all and for some that meant watching the sun come up...

No comments:

Post a Comment